Admission SRM, Ratlam session 2019-21
Admission Open 2019-21
Last Date of Application: 25th June 2019
Commencement of Academic Session 2019-21 01st July 2019
A three-year Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) or it's equivalent in any discipline statutory university with at least 50% aggregate marks (45 % for ST/SC/OBC candidates) of equivalent CGPA. Appearing in the final examination of a Bachelor’s Degree can also apply.
Please visit the School’s website www.srmratlam.in to download both its brochure and application form. Duly-filled application forms should be sent, along with a demand draft of INR 2000.00 drawn in favor of School of Rural Management, Ratlam and payable at Ratlam, to the following address:
School of Rural Management
Mhow-Neemuch State Highway-31, Near Maleni River,
Village- Bhadwasa, Namli, Dist. Ratlam (M.P.) 457222
Selection Procedure and content:
Institute follows a policy of merit-based admission hence it will seek application from all graduates with minimum 50% (45 % for ST/SC/OBC candidates). In the final year of graduation can also apply, however it is subject to their securing 50% in aggregate (45 % for ST/SC/OBC candidates). Bachelor’s Degree of any statutory Central / State / Private University or any recognized Foreign University will be considered for graduation.
The admission in PGDM would be through a written test followed by group discussion and personal interview. SRM would conduct its own written test. The Institute will also use scores of CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, GMAT and MET scores for those who have not taken SRM Test for shortlisting the candidates, for the process of shortlisting the candidates. After shortlisting, group discussion and personal interview (GD&PI) will be conducted by the institute. The final admission will be based on the summative score of exams, GD & PI.
The total academic fees for the course are Rs. 2,37,500/- Including a caution fee of Rs. 1,500 only (Refundable). The fees can be paid in Four (04) installments.
This application form, after it is duly-filled, should be sent along with a Demand Draft of INR 2000.00, drawn in favor of “School of Rural Management, Ratlam” (payable at Ratlam), to the details given below:
Bank Name : Bank of Baroda
Account No : 05040100027746
IFSC Code : BARB0RATLAM (Fifth character is zero)
Branch Address : Station Road, Ratlam (M.P.)
Educational loans can be arranged for interested students from major nationalized banks. Scholarships under various categories can be made available for deserving students from the concerned departments of both the govt. of MP and the central government.
Infrastructural and other Facilities
The SRM, which is located in the NLRI campus, boasts of excellent infrastructure in the form of a state-of-the-art building which became operational about two years ago. It is in the process of building up high-quality learning resources infrastructure, including fast-developing sports and recreational facilities too:
- Highly qualified and experienced in house faculty and provision of renowned visiting faculties.
- Sufficient state of art Class Rooms, Group discussion rooms, Meeting halls, Seminar halls.
- Well-equipped Computer Labs. GIS Lab, Media Lab, and other necessary facilities.
- Library with latest Books, Magazines, Internet added learning with sufficient peaceful space for reading.
- Hostel facilities for 39 Boys in Balram Bhawan with subsidized food and stay cost with air-cooled rooms.
- Hostel facilities for 24 Girls in Mirashraya Bhawan with subsidized food and stay cost with air cooled rooms.
- Medical aid available round the clock in campus and Doctors on call from Namli (5 Km.) and Ratlam (25 Km.)
- Transport facilities through 35-seater Bus and Two Bolero Jeeps for visiting local markets/ emergency needs.
- Indoor sports facilities like Badminton, Table Tennis, Chess, Caram Board, etc.
- Outdoor sports facilities like Volley Ball, Hockey, Cricket, Football, Basket Ball, etc.
- Gym Facilities are available for boys and girls.
- YOGA classes will be organized free of cost every week.
- Canteen facilities like Tea, Coffee, Cold drinks, Fruit Juice, Snacks, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, free RO Water with hygienically excellent dining hall facilities.
- 24 Hours Electricity supply supported by Generator Set in the campus.
- Fully air-conditioned classrooms, labs, and guesthouses.
- 24 Hours Internet, Free Wi-Fi and STD facilities for better communication and studies. An easy approach through Rail (Ratlam- Chhitorgarh) and connecting both main Delhi- Mumbai lines. 25 Km. from Ratlam station and 10 Km. from Jaora station.
- Located at Mhow – Neemuch Highway for easy approach.
- Peaceful eco- friendly environment for serious studies amidst thick tree cover, Chirping Birds and small animals, pool and riversides walk with flowers and fruit gardens.
- Spiritual place adjoining to Durga Temple on Maleni riverside with the lovely view of railway track one side and also national highway on another side. World famous temple of Mahakal at Ujjain is 130 Km. and Pashupati Nath Temple at Mandsaur 65 Km from the campus.
- Parents and relatives of students can also be provided stay and food facilities at reasonable rates in NLRI guest house.
- More than 300 days training to officials of MP State Govt., IWMP, Central Govt., KRIBHCO, GVT, and NGOs are conducted every year at NLRI Training Centre in the same campus and these programmes make the campus lively all the time day and night.
for further details Please Contact us at:
Admission Office: 07414 -272365, 9522224102, 9522224103, 9522224104, 9522224105, 9522224106, 9522224109, 9522224110, 9522224112, 9522224113, 9522224114, 9522224117, 9522224118